Thursday, January 15, 2015

Wanting: Patchwork Denim & Chunky Knits

Lately I've been obsessed with finding the perfect patchwork denim jeans. I've looked everywhere! In thrift stores, all I can find is oversized mom jean styles (not the cute kind) and the ones I really love are waaaay out of my price range. Examples here, here and here. I love the whole denim on denim trend. At first, I was a bit afraid of looking like Justin and Britney in 2001 (love is blind guys) but it can be pretty cute! Here are a few looks I'm loving:
Joan Smalls, this girl is flawless.

Phillip Lim 3.1
Let's be honest, Gwen (we're on a first name basis) can wear a paper bag and look stunning.
 I've also been wanting to pair the jeans with a really cute chunky sweater. My coworker told me the other day that my "grandma sweaters always look cute." I was like thanks? But I do love me some chunky sweaters. I actually have a couple but you can never have enough. Especially when I see my favorite celebrities wearing them. I love these looks.
I recently read that Hilary Duff moved to Brooklyn and if I ever run into her, I might die. Anyway, I love the pattern on this sweater and her, obviously.
Kate Moss

Olivia Palermo does no wrong. I normally don't like this color but she makes it work! 
I know a lot of people made fun of him for this but I actually really like this look. I mean, he's Lenny  Kravitz.

Love the color and texture on this one.

So that's what I'm loving for winter. I feel like these looks can even be worn in early Spring. Right now I'm loving this, this, this, and this sweater. Also, let me know what kind of sweaters you've been loving (Grandmas unite!) and how you've been keeping warm. Enjoy your weekend <3

4 comments:

Priscila Betancort said...

Love all the pics!!! Nice style ;) Love the post.
Kisses from Spain.
Xoxo, P.

My Showroom

Rafaela S. said...

Nice pics, finding the perfect jeans is really hard I agree!!

http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

Annie Dreyer said...

Such great inspo! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
xx
Annie
www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

Valentina R said...

love this!!
beautiful pictures!
Valentina

http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/2015/01/discounts-for-you-on-lastpriceit-winit.html