- Bringing in my 24th year with lots of beer at an 80s club. Singing Prince at the top of my lungs had never felt better.
- Leaving work and rushing to the closing elevator that slams into your shoulder with everyone in it as your audience and then realizing it's going up. "I'm fine, that didn't hurt at all. I'll just be getting off now."
- Hanging out with my cousin who was visiting the U.S. for the first time. I'd like to publicly thank her for not judging my now horrible Spanish.
- Getting back into running. The first 5 minutes my legs were like girl, please. Do you not know how out of shape you really are?
- Going to Philly for Made in America and seeing Nick Jonas perform in all his dreamy glory.
- Visiting my old workplace and having multiple people ask how my child is doing. Um, when did I have a baby? I have never been pregnant?
Hope everyone has a great week! I'll be working, still without child.