Monday, November 9, 2015

My Favorite Fall Blushes!


It's officially my favorite time of year! The fashion, the makeup, the FOOD & the weather. Gross fact about me: I sweat very easy, so in the summer I look like this 99% of the time. 
Remember Bedazzled? I watched it like every day as a kid - which probably wasn't appropriate.
I live for cold weather. The leaves falling from the trees in burnt shades of brown, yellow, and red. The sunsets rolling in earlier in purple, gray, and mauve hues. So why not slap those colors on my face? Here are some of my favorite affordable blushes for fall.
This elf blush palette is sooo good! It comes in Light and Dark. I chose the Dark quad because I preferred the selection of colors. The best part is it's $6 and you get four full size blushes. They also pop out so they're great for travel. I've been loving the two bottom shades for the fall. On the left is a deep, berry red shade with tiny gold flecks throughout. Super festive and beautiful for the holidays. On the right is a dark mauve shade that's perfect for every day.
Next up, is MAC's Breath of Plum. I actually bought this last fall because I wanted a blush for winter that wasn't pink. I had never seen a color like this at the drugstore so I splurged and bought it. It's a great matte, light plum shade that's subtle but can also be built up. Milani Fantastico Mauve might be my most worn out of all of these. Sadly, it was limited edition BUT you can find it easily on eBay for $5-$7 (where I got mine). It's a gorgeous mauve (duh) with gold, pink, and white veining. When you swirl your brush around and apply it onto your cheeks, it creates a beautiful golden purple that glitters in the light.
Shameless selfie
And that's it! Let me know what your favorite fall blushes are so I can run out and buy them because I can't possibly have too many blushes in my collection ;) xo Kat


No comments: