Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Something you should know..

     I've always loved reading lifestyle blogs and watching beauty videos. What's great about the beauty community is you can share products you love to people all over the world. I've found a lot of items to help with my skin and hair that have changed my life. Earlier this year, I decided to start my own blog but was initially hesitant. I posted here and there, but wasn't very consistent. As much I loved sharing beauty and lifestyle tips with friends, I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested. I also would never post pictures of myself because I was too self conscious.

   One of my favorite people on this planet, Mindy Kaling tweeted something one day that has always stuck with me. Butttt if Mindy told me to eat a diaper I'd probably do it (she's my hero). 
Preach!
I love beauty and fashion so why not share it? It's something I love doing and I should be proud to do it!
Sun in my eyes or resting b*tch face?
Found this while walking in my neighborhood! *insert inspirational paragraph about how it's a sign here*

    If you find something that you know you love doing, just go for it with every ounce of your being. Make mistakes and learn as much as you can. Life's too short, do something fun! -xo Kat

No comments: